Some History....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A bit of history in this post with some photos that are sure to be cherised by family who sees these. I went to Newfoundland a couple of weekends ago to visit some family and photograph my cousins weddings (pics to be posted soon!). I had the pleasure of a roadtrip with my Aunt Cathie and her friend Sue to Trout River in which I was able to take many photographs. There is so much history here from my mom's side of the family...so I am honoured that I'm able to catch and keep a record of this...enjoy.







  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3