Tears and butterfly kisses...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In loving memory of Dianna...I am only reassured by the extended hands that have reached down from the heavens to embrace you. I believe that you are in a better place...so be free, release your spirit and fly...

In the butterfly garden you are all so beautiful...I miss you all and think of you often. I know she is safe with you...
Love and prayers always...Jodi

*Dianna was Toronto's latest homicide in Toronto on July 5th, 2006. PLEASE let's STOP gun violence! ...it's already too late...



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3