Jadon...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I even had the people at the Lab where I printed these commenting on how amazing these photos were! Jadon's mom actually contacted me from the Blog and was super excited about a photoshoot with Jadon! I think I may have met the NICEST family EVER! Michelle and Tony you are both wonderful...so warm and geniune! I really think I was able to capture this...not to mention some really CUTE photos of your adorable son! LOOK AT THIS FACE!!! Thanks again for having me in your home...hope to see you again soon!





  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3