the wolfe family


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm still trying to catch up with all my pre-holiday sessions! Hopefully I can get them all in before the New Year so I can be all caught up! The Wolfe family contacted me before Christmas and with all the unseasonal weather...I was a bit concerned. We had this fog looming the morning we were to shoot downtown Oakville...it was so thick! We shot anyways and what a nice change! it added a different look to the photos and one we were all quite happy with! The sun did come out eventually and the location home shots were terrific...Morgan is quite the model and a brilliant young man - thanks to the three of you! Hope everyone loved the Christmas photos!





Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3