the Bertrand Family!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thought I'd start to post some client feedback along with my photos...It's so nice to work with such amazing people - it's even better when clients are so excited about the session AND photos ...I certainly welcome such incredible feedback! Thanks Karen! I think I captured these two perfectly...you have a beautiful family - two kids to be proud of! (look out NHL!) :)
Jodi

After receiving some of Jodi's photos from a friend, I immediately knew I wanted her to capture our family that way. I have to admit though, after Jodi left that day, I had no idea how those pictures were going to turn out. I had pretty high expectations after seeing her other work, and I wasn't sure that our family had provided Jodi with the subjects she needed. Wow, was I ever wrong. I almost cried when I viewed the proofs for the first time. Jodi's photos are as much about her ability to see the photo as they are about the subject. Her shots of the kids in particular are incredible. Our family is thrilled with Jodi's pictures, and I would certainly recommend her to anyone. ~ K.B




Look out for more of my favourites from this session when I update my website this month!






  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3