love is in the air! feb.14th CONTEST!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love doing couple or engagement sessions, despite the cold weather...this time of year can create some really breathtaking shots. Brock is a good friend of mine and contacted me for some shots of him and his girlfriend in the snow! They were amazing to work with and up for anything! They even offered to share their session with all of you!
View their session by visiting my site and typing in 'love' in the
exclusive client gallery!




Rebecca + Geoff!


Are engaged! I think we picked the coldest day EVER to take photos outside...frostbite within 5 minutes of exposed skin!?! Most of the shots were done inside as I like to keep clients in their natural environments however these 2 are such outdoor adventurists that we had to tackle the -30 temperatures.



can't forget the third family member! Ronan! ...what a beautiful BEAUTIFUL dog...Happy Valentine’s this February 14th!
I will be accepting submissions for one lucky couple to win a FREE session with me!
All entries must be made through my contact form online
subject line: LOVE
*must be submitted by midnight on the 14th
*winner will receive a one hour session with up to 24 customized images available online only.
Reprints and enlargements are extra

Recent session with Rebecca + Geoff can be viewed online with password: frostbite


Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3