Hot moms of Fergus!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In honour of Mother's day next weekend, I thought that I'd 'finally' post about the hot moms of Fergus! Three gorgeous women, with three absolutely gorgeous little men and they all contacted me one by one! Once I had shot for Candice, Cora contacted me...after shooting for Cora, it wasn't long until Julie contacted me! The wonderful word of mouth!!! Thank you ladies!
Happy Mother's day...



















Labels: , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3