I {HEART} Rob + JC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh how I luuuuuve an untraditional wedding! Rob, JC and the crew were up for anything! We had so much fun, spent hours around the Clay and Glass Gallery in Waterloo were they had their ceremony and reception...beautiful! RUN, jump, skip NOW to this venue - it's a hidden gem and there's so many good places to shoot around this area!

I still get excited when I see their photos - Rob and JC have a connection unlike any I've seen before - believe it or not, it's rare that people connect without much direction in front of the camera however there are a select few who really don't need to do much at all and so much can be seen! The boys are brilliant and beautiful (inside and out)...and talk about 'stylin'...

xo








Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3