Lesana + Shameed...I do!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lesana and Shameed celebrated their wedding over two days this past summer...both the Friday ceremony and then the Saturday reception were unbelievable. Cynthia Martyn did the planning and as usual did a phenomenal job! I can't say enough about Lesana and Shameed...great couple, so easy to work with and very outgoing! I can't wait for more photos in 2008! (*I think if it were up to Lesana we would be shooting once a month! lol)...thanks guys...all the best in 2008!
xo











Labels: , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3