Stacey + John from NYC!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was so excited to meet Stacey when she contacted me about the possibility of shooting her wedding and when I met her and her mom - excited! The two are dynamic in personality and so down to earth (Stacey's mom is gorgeous - at first you'd think they're sisters!)
The wedding was held at the exclusive Devil's Pulpit in Caledon. Breathtaking golf course! Stacey looking absolutely stunning in her Vera Wang dress...down to her Jimmy Choos! The girls of the party were so much fun - we had a blast!
The day was perfect...and honestly...I have never been so welcomed by a family! So fun, warm, and generous...I can't thank you all enough for allowing me to be a part of such an important celebration. John and Stacey...you truly are an extraodinary couple - I wish you all the best in your new journey together! Have fun in Hawaii! Next time I'm coming through New York I will definitely call on you -we'll have to get together! xo
*confession: can you believe that this wedding was booked through 'facebook!'...crazy crazy...thank you Brock :)






Labels: ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3