2007 Wedding Recap and Blogging updates! (see below!)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thank you "THANK YOU!" to all my incredible brides and grooms of 2007! This year was extremely busy and successful because of you and I can't extend my appreciation enough! For those of you that never enjoyed a Blog post...apologies! Keeping up to the Blog and the demands is often difficult - but I promise - the New Year will absolutely offer more entries, posting immediately 'after' sessions! I've dedicated the month of January to making these changes happen and for this month you'll be seeing all the recaps of sessions that I didn't have a chance to post! Weddings AND lifestyle sessions from 2007...enjoy!
xo
jodi renée



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3