Jesse and Shantelle Muskoka 2007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My last 2007 wedding to post! I am so excited to share these photos - the wedding of Jesse and Shantelle was absolutely stunning! A Muskoka wedding set on the dock of their cottage on Lake Joe, I must admit I was a bit worried leading up to the day as the weather was not looking good at all, but everyone was in great spirits and the rain held off - the sun actually broke out later in the afternoon! The reception was held at the exclusive Port Carling Golf and Country Club - no detail spared! Everything was beautiful...Shantelle and Jesse, I wish you the best of luck! You are a beautiful couple (inside and out!) Truly such an amazing connection...thank you for sharing your magical day with me! xo











Labels: , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3