Montreal, QB


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Really how can you not love this city! The shopping alone! (gasp!) I think I'll have to head back in the summer...when it's a tad warmer! I was dying to shoot but couldn't withstand the cold for as long as I thought I could (wimp I know!) but here's what I did get!
All images are availalbe as prints for anyone who loves Montreal (or even if you don't...perhaps you just like some good old architecture...have been looking for that fine art 'red' mailbox print! Look no more!) Send me an email if you're interested!










umm...ya...nothing changes - may be a 300 year old building but you can still find your Big Macs!



See! It really does even LOOK cold! lol...
I'll definitely be headed back once the weather warms up - please contact me if you're interesting in booking a session (families, babies, couples and kids!) Would LOVE to do some shooting in Old Montreal especially...
xo

Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3