BJ and Janet | Grandview Resort Huntsville


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Absolutely one of my *favourite* favourite photos! BJ and Janet were married in the summer (I know I'm soooo late posting this!) at the Grandview Resort in Huntsville. Beatuiful location - the golf course is stunning. And feeding off the excitement of the two of them made the day and whole experience so effortless. Janet - thank you! You are one easy gal to work with!
I had so much fun from the time I met you both, to the 'awkward' engagement shoot (joking! you guys were rockstars!)...I really need to post those pics too. Then at last the actual wedding day...it...YOU...both were brilliant. I'm so thankful that my passion connects me to people like the two of you and I'm so grateful for having the opportunity to provide you with something that you'll hold onto forever...
BJ...CONGRATS! Good luck in the NHL! Janet...no babies...yet! (but can't wait for pics when you ARE ready) Lots of time... :)
xo










Labels: , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3