I HEART pinksugar | Calgary AB


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here you go Andrea!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm so excited to share these pics and I know Andrea and Mark are soooooooo excited! I was so grateful that the two made the drive up from Edmonton! When I knew I was coming back to Calgary I called up my fabulous photographer friend...I met Andrea last year (this time actually!) in Vancouver. How daunting to shoot an INCREDIBLE photographer!??!? VERY! But she's sweet, fun and EXPECTING! love LOVE love what we created...thank you! I'll be back soon too so I can finish the series! Good luck! (ummm...longest photo post EVER!) xoxo
Check out Andrea's creative talent HERE!












Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3