nat + tobey | Oakville {LIFE} sessions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ridiculously challenging, but sooooo worth it! Love the dynamic that animals (especially dogs!) bring to a photo-shoot! With their own personality, lack of attention ...(what's more ridiculous I think is probably ME running around with my camera trying to get these frisky critters!) Tobey. AKA Tobelerone. His mamma and I quickly became *AMAZING* friends ...hmmm. Another benefit to this job o'mine. Such amazing people! Natalie's beautiful home and backyard was the perfect backdrop...don't you think? Hellloooo...Home & Style?
Sometimes kids aren't the only loves of our lives...and there is a new addition to their family! (who is probably a bit traumatized over the umm...artwork below). Bartley...don't you worry!
Nat...see you soon! xoxo
Nat did some quick shooting to show off our canvas collections! Really. The photos do these NO justice!
I remember Nat asking me if this was too much for her home? TOO MUCH!? Your home is the best and most beautiful place to EXPRESS you, your life, your *style* ...in my opinion, most of use don't make this PERSONAL enough!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3