home + style | framing collages


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How absolutely artistic and GORGEOUS is the below collage of frames! This was taken from Cookie Magazine (sadly no longer in publication!) ...I love the simplicity of the room with the chair - balancing nicely with the busy wall. But not too busy. Great idea to keep frames the same colour...notice that the colour scheme is all pretty deep and rich too...love love!
I can't remember where I pulled out the below. There's a nice variety of art and photos in this image ...again, notice simplicity of the room, and frames are all different colours but warm in colour.
Monochromatic rocks. I love white. I actually can think of a few of my clients where this style of framing would work really well. Black and white photos with all white frames ...mmmmmm...
Such a clean and gorgeous look.
love. life. style.
xo
jodi renee

Labels: , , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3