winter ...from my Blackberry Torch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...








I was deciding what to do -- I had some time to kill. Could see the blue of the lake as I drove towards Lakeshore. So I kept driving...the water was calling...
There was no one at the park, by the lake. A little on the cold side however everywhere I turned I was in awe. Crystal wonderland of white and blue...sparkly sun and sexy shadows. I can't believe I didn't bring my eff'n camera!!!!
sooooo...I pull out the ol' Blackberry! can you believe I took these with my Blackberry Torch!?
I was honestly like a 4 year old watching all the ducks in the water. Everything seemed so perfect...quiet...magic. This IS 'winter'...exactly how we always picture it...
It's funny because I need these moments by myself to really soak in everything, and yet I want to share it with someone. This kind of beauty in it's stark, simple, nakedness ...
Feeds me.
As an artist, as people...it's important to step out, and away...into nature.
Tapping into the beauty that's around, gives us the tools to draw back inward...to the beauty that's inside of. As long as I have *this* ...I create.

...and perhaps why 'where I am right now' ...is not feeding my spirit.
Give me mountains...give me ocean...even a lake...
Decisions, decisions...

winter love,
jodi renée

Follow me on Facebook!

Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3