in search of a smile...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is, appreciating small victories, admiring the struggle it takes to simply be human. Maybe we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate... Grey's Anatomy






...I feel down
and blessed.
That at my disposal I can create a smile where there was none.
Going through the archives of photos that I've not posted (which is A LOT! eek!) ...I was in search of something that would lift my spirits...
And found these :)
xo
jodi renée

Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3