the sight of the stars...Amazing timelapse from Joshua Tree National Park


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Joshua Tree Under the Milky Way from Henry Jun Wah Lee on Vimeo.



Timelapse of the Perseid Meteor Shower seen from Joshua Tree National Park....

Late night post...just getting home
Crystal clear sky filled with stars.

You give yourself up
when you look up
...at the stars. I do.
I stand there in awe...amazed, inspired. Completely taking in the 'awesomeness' of the night sky. The fact that I'm here and they're so...so, so, sooooooo far away. Twinkling, tiny lights...
That they exist. That's enough. I'm in awe. That's enough.
Amazed, childlike, curious, bewildered...all at the same time.
So they give me hope.
Imagine we could stand before everything like that?
What makes us so different than the stars?
...they could be as equally amazed.

Not the view I had this evening however the above video blows my mind. Stunning.
The point? You'd have to really be still and patient to have witnessed that whole Meteor Shower...
Often that's all you need
...to really see.

night night...xo
jodi renée


Labels: ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3