Real LOVE Story :: Natalie, Dan & Denver's...love & other proverbs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pro.verb/ A proverb is a simple and concrete saying popularly known and repeated, which expresses a truth, based on common sense or the practical experience of humanity.

Natalie: Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life!

Dan: Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
I think if you never tested yourself by doing new things or being open to new ideas you don't give yourself an opportunity to grow as a person. Whether it's a relationship, with family or business.

















Kismet :: Natalie and I met over ten years ago in high school. It's funny how things work out in life. We went through high school and University just as friends. After University she moved to Toronto and I was living in Calgary. We ended up meeting in Toronto through mutual friends and not long after we were dating. Flights across Canada for 3 years to be with each other and as of the last 6 months, we've been (finally!) living together" ~ dan




Our lives are threaded with the people that we meet and the conversations that we have. This creates the feelings that tie us all together.
I feel it's important to share more than the discovery of the love I see behind a lens. My clients are deeper, richer...soulful people - their stories want to be heard. Because we all have one.
They inspire me...they make me laugh, FEEL...
Love.
I am the luckiest person in the world, that I get to connect not only once with some of these people, but again and again. Natalie has been in my life for years...and her family. I adore and cherish them all.
So I'm thrilled that she's met Dan.
Two perfect people with chaotic worlds, distance merely an obstacle (that wasn't one) ...
Worlds collided.
Hello Kismet...
...thank-you fate.

Dan's right Natalie, you have a spirit that fills the soul of the people you come in contact with. Your heart exudes joy that is infectious.
And Natalie, I'll have to take your word on his 'mean' egg-mcmuffin. I do agree that you've found a man that's not only inspiring but courageous. Believing is music to my dreaming soul, and watching someone take leaps and bounds to make their dreams come true...is the stuff that life is made of.

Dan is the uber visionary and inspiration behind Proverb Shoes...
Which also has a story :)

I love you guys!
xo
jodi renée

snippets of love ...
Jodi, you are amazing to work with! I have forever been a photo lover, grew up appreciating photos, taking photos. After working with you a couple times before this, I was always blown away by the end result. The pictures still looked like everyone, everyone seemed to be having fun. You capture those little moments that cannot be captured by a photographer if the clients have their guards up. You aren't afraid to sit in the dirt (or ask us too either!) to get your unique point of of view ~ natalie

...it was almost like you weren't even there taking pictures. Not to say you were invisible but you made me and Natalie (who don't really like getting our photos taken) comfortable in front of the camera. And on top of that...you made us look like we are extremely good looking! ~ dan

Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3