Peggy's Cove | East Coast adventure part one


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
I was SOOOOO looking forward to this trip because it was on good ol' Canadian soil. And seriously! We have some BEE-u-ti-FUL soil. I haven't been out east probably since I was in my early teens. The only recollection being a too long drive with a too fresh baby and a ton of gravol!
(merci makers of gravol...)
There's honestly so much you can do around Halifax and our goal was to get in some touristy action before we headed up North to the cottage.
An adventure to Peggy's Cove on a some-what cloudy day...
This place is gorgeous!
And jammed packed with...Tourists. (yes I know) and sometimes I feel I'm a little special because, well, I've got a great camera that I know how to use, so there's some entitlement that the lighthouse should be clear of ALL people so that *I*...can take an awesome shot - like you see in a magazine or perhaps the souvenir shop! I came all this way from Ontario!
JUST when you think it's all clear some dude pops up beside the light house...
And then the whole fam-dam.
#&%^#%!!!!
Plan B...the rocks to the left are...amazing!
And then ironically from a different angle, you can get a clear shot of the light house.
Fancy that! I don't have to adjust the milling peeps to get the beauty shot that I want. I can adjust myself and just shoot (and pray) from below.
See exhibits above. milling people vs. the clear light house...I actually kinda like the tourist shot though. Hilarious.

And my favourite? is the big rock shots.
Any idea why? What are your favourite pics?


I've got more East Coast pics to post and for now...I'm going to try for a snooze while sitting on the couch watching the Olympics. A 4:30am start to my day is a wee bit early even for the early bird.

xoxo
jodi renée

Make sure to catch me on my Facebook Fan page!

Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3